Thursday, May 8, 2008

Breyers French Chocolate Ice Cream


Today I received my contributor's copies of Straylight Literary Magazine containing my story, Because of the War, so I ripped open the envelope and immediately snapped this picture.
Much of my fiction is woven with my own experiences, and when I finish a story I experience a total catharsis. On that particular subject, that is.
So now I can empty my head of those memories, and get back to a short story I should have finished long ago.
Or maybe I'll work on my novel.
Or maybe I'll celebrate with a great big bowl of Breyers French Chocolate Ice Cream!

2 comments:

SandraRee said...

Mint chocolate chip...:)

Would love to read that story.

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
I suggest all three. Ta-paga!

All words and pictures © 2008 Brenda G. Wooley