Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Performance of the Night


Kevin Skinner performed "To Make You Feel My Love" on Tuesday night's episode of NBC's America's Got Talent, and touched me again. His heartfelt singing always brings me to tears.
Judge Sharon Osbourne said she was impressed with his performance and his new look, and Piers Morgan told Kevin his singing was the performance of the night.
"You are what this contest is about: pure unadulterated talent," said David Hasselhoff, "You deserve to be here. You're going all the way."
Truer words were never spoken.
Now on to the semi-finals, which I predict he will win.
Congratulations, Kevin! Western Kentucky and people all over the world are behind you. Every step of the way.

2 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Brenda

He's made me a fan! He has such a fabulous voice.

Anonymous said...

I have greatly enjoyed your writing Brenda...glad I visited your blog.

Kevin Skinner's dreams are comming true....

Smiles from another Western Kentucky fan,

Shannon and Fenton Williford
Wingo, KY

All words and pictures © 2008 Brenda G. Wooley