Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Very Good Week

Writing and reading are my true passions, so I've had a very good week.

A few days ago, I was notified by Colin Galbraith, editor of The Ranfurly Review, that my fiction piece, Line Dancing, has been accepted for publication. The Ranfurly Review is an online literary journal based in Scotland. Line Dancing will be in their September issue.

And I will be reviewing southern books for Kentucky Monthly. Stephen Vest, editor & publisher, says my first book is on the way.

Have a great weekend, dear readers!

7 comments:

Carol Murdock said...

Brenda...thats great news! Congrats!

Brenda said...

Thanks, Carol!

Chris said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news!

Patience-please said...

Happy dancing, air punching, whoop-tee-doooooos for you!!!!

and a woo-hoooooooooo from the whippets because they like to join in

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I've never read Ranfurly. I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Well, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AND GOD KNOW'S THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH OF THAT,
I am so proud of you, Brenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have come a L-O-N-G WAY!!!!
And we all Know and most of all appreciate the beauty of the things that you have written and the knowledge that we carry with us forever in your words!!!

Suzanne said...

YAY!

All words and pictures © 2008 Brenda G. Wooley